Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Reverend Cat Peterson Blake

...found me after three decades through my webmaster link on a defunct website.

Here she is at the helm of Sojourn, the 45 foot steel ketch on which she and her husband spent the last five years cruising in Mexico. They are in Maui now, where she is writing a book about their sailing adventures.

Since I last saw her in Moss Landing, California, she has studied Ayurvedic, Chinese, and herbal medicine, homeopathy, and become a minister with Interfaith.

Apart from reconnecting with an old friend, it's pretty cool that the universe reconnected us when I so needed direction and strategy from this kind of expertise.  The universe has tossed me a couple of physical challenges recently; I believe my comfort and health over whatever years[?] are left me depend mightily on the kinds of choices I make in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment